Pool & Patio Security Screen Enclosure
Don’t you hate it when bugs and mozzies invade your fun and food??
Keep your food and guests bug free and safe with a security screen enclosure for your entertaining area.
Whether you’re entertaining on the deck, by the pool, in your bali hut or just on the patio you want to do it without bugs, mozzies or security concerns.
Our signature sledgehammer tough INVISI-GARD Screen Enclosure System will protect you and your guests while providing uninterrupted views
Designed to adapt to your existing deck, the INVISI-GARD Screen Enclosure System can also be engineered as a new addition to your home, adding to the value of your property and value to your lifestyle.
The design possibilities are endless:
- Floor to ceiling
- With or without Midrails
If it’s a simple Flyscreen Enclosure for a patio you are looking for, we are happy to help you with that as well. We can custom make both hinged or sliding doors in this area to maximise the floor space and allow access to your outdoor or pool areas.
Need pool compliance, we can recommend reputable inspectors and trades people for your needs.
Stop Thief Security services the Gold Coast and Southern Brisbane, our friendly team can assist you with advice on how to enclose your patio, deck, pool or outdoor area.
Pool and Patio Security Screen Enclosure
Lifestyle, Australian Outdoors, Patios and INVISI-GARD. Add screen security doors to this mix and you have the ideal opportunity for safe, bug-free alfresco entertainment. Maximise the enjoyment of your outdoor areas with strong, durable and ‘sledgehammer tough’ screens.
INVISI-GARD provides an excellent method whereby you can enclose your patio or outdoor area to make it impervious to insects or intruders whilst not limiting the views, breezes or look of your home. Floor to ceiling screening that can incorporate midrails if you wish to create a sight line, or without midrails for that uninterrupted view, nothing performs as well in this application as INVISI-GARD.
Designed to adapt to existing patio and screen enclosure structures, or to be engineered as a new addition to your home, the INVISI-GARD Patio and Screen Enclosure System offers ultimate flexibility of design to create an outdoor area that can change the way you live.
We also cater for Flyscreen Enclosures to any alfresco or patio areas that will all you to enjoy the area insect free. We can custom make both hinged or sliding doors in this area to maximise the floor space and allow access to your outdoor or pool areas. See our gallery below for some of our previous enclosures.
Need pool compliance, we can recommend quality inspectors and trades people for your requirements. Stop Thief Security services the Gold Coast and Southern Brisbane, our friendly team can assist you with a free quote and advice how to enclose your patio, pool or outdoor area.
INVISI-GARD 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh is coated with a black polyester finish
This coating cuts down light reflection allowing clearer visibility and is suitable for outdoor applications. Some competing systems use hybrid epoxy powder coatings which are completely unsuitable to outdoor environments leading to reduced product longevity. Product strength and performance are key factors in making a purchasing decision.
INVISI-GARD Stainless Steel Products are designed and manufactured from the highest quality materials and are engineered to comply with the relevant Australian Standards. You can be assured that when choosing INVISI-GARD mesh, you are choosing the finest in Stainless Steel Products.
With so many swimming pools on the sunny Gold Coast, a screen pool enclosure makes perfect sense to allow you and your guests to entertain in comfort, protected from pesky insects, while helping to limit glare and the risk of intruders gaining access to your property. Add value to your property with a beautiful and stylish selection of screen pool enclosures from Stop Thief Security on the Gold Coast.
Protecting your furry companions while keeping a close eye on them has never been easier.
By installing a pet enclosure you can keep your precious pet out of harm’s way while knowing exactly where they are and you can individualise the look and choose the colour to suit the purpose of your pet enclosure.
There are many reasons for having a safe, secure enclosure for your pets:
- Puppy or kitten toilet training – a fully enclosed space makes the process a lot easier when you are teaching a young puppy or kitten where not to do their business.
- On heat – making sure you and your pets don’t become parents to a litter you didn’t plan for can be a full time job without some kind of boundary to keep them out of trouble.
- Pets and animals that fight – do you have pets that you love equally that don’t love each other so much and need to be separated at times?
- Tempted to wander – does your dog or cat have a wandering eye, forever off exploring the big wide world outside your home? Help to curb their wandering ways with an enclosure to set the boundary.
- Bringing home strays – when your precious pet loves to present you with the perfect gift of a half dead rodent or reptile.
- Ute dog box – keep your canine companion safe and stable even when he or she is travelling on the back of your ute with a customised dog box.
- Ute tool box – make sure your tools stay put when you are on the road by storing them in a standard or made to measure tool box.
We can customise your pet enclosures and build to your individual size and specifications using your choice of materials from our wide range.
- Flyscreen or Diamond grille using specialised paw proof pet mesh.
- Invisigard – Marine grade stainless steel mesh available in huge range of colours.
- Alugard – Perforated aluminium available in a wide range of colours.
Call Us Now on 07 5597 3773 to Find Out More or Add Your Details to the Form to Request a Call Back.