Unlike standard doors, specialty doors come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and styles.
By their very nature these doors are often so different to the usual standard styles that they can create not just a design and manufacturing challenge but also an installation challenge.
At Stop Thief Security We Specialise In Different
We’ve yet to find a door that we couldn’t build a screen for. A non-standard door requires a non-standard security screen designed, built and installed.
Customising screen doors to suit your needs is our specialty, by thinking outside the square we can design and manufacture the perfect screen to fit your bespoke door while keeping the aesthetics in harmony with the style of your home.
Depending on the type of door you have installed, your door may not be held in place or stabilised by standard hinges or tracks and may open in, out, both ways or even concertina.
No Obligation Free Measure & Quote
All security windows and security screens supplied by Stop Thief Security are manufactured to the Australian Standards AS5039.
The same wide range of options is available for your non-standard screen as is available for the more standard styles of door.
We Can Design, Manufacture & Install Your Specialty Screen Door Using Your Choice Of:
- INVISI-GARD Stainless Steel Security – Made From High Tensile 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- ALU-GARD Aluminium Security – Made from strong aluminium sheet (1.6mm thickness) that is perforated and powder coated.
- Vision-Gard – Vision-Gard Screens utilise a strong (1.6mm thick) aluminium sheet that is perforated and powder coated in Australia to exacting standards. This mesh works by limiting the field of vision for people on the outside looking in.
- 7mm Grille Security – 7mm strand thickness riveted to Australian Standards (max 300mm spacings)
- Decoview Security Decorative Doors – Designs are CNC laser cut in aluminium to your design or ours, then powder coated.
- Colonial Cast Panel Doors – Door inserts are gravity die cast in 100% recyclable aluminium for strength and durability, frames are made from exhausted aluminium.
- Flyscreens – All materials used conform to Australian standards.
So whatever style, material or design your specialty door is, rest assured we can supply and install a screen or security screen door to suit.