Unlike standard doors, specialty doors come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and styles.
By their very nature these doors are often so different to the usual standard styles that they can create not just a design and manufacturing challenge but also an installation challenge.
At Stop Thief Security We Specialise In Different
we’ve yet to find a door that we couldn’t build a screen for. A non-standard door requires a non-standard security screen designed, built and installed.
Customising screen doors to suit your needs is our specialty, by thinking outside the square we can design and manufacture the perfect screen to fit your bespoke door while keeping the aesthetics in harmony with the style of your home.
Depending on the type of door you have installed, your door may not be held in place or stabilised by standard hinges or tracks and may open in, out, both ways or even concertina.
Some Of The Examples Of Specialty Doors We Manufacture & Install Screens To Include:
- Pivot doors – usually larger than the usual standard sized doors, pivot doors are held in place by a point at the top and bottom, they swing on those points which means they open partly inward and partly outward.
- French doors – usually hinged single or double doors that swing and open outward, varying in size than a standard door and often with glass panels.
- Patio doors – usually hinged or sliding and opening out onto a patio.
- Dutch doors – usually these doors open in two parts, they are divided horizontally with a top and bottom half which can be locked together to open or unlocked to open separately.
All our security screens are designed and manufactured onsite and come in the standard colours of Colourbond, as well as being available in custom powder coat colours and finishes.
All security windows and security screens supplied by Stop Thief Security are manufactured to the Australian Standards AS5039.
The same wide range of options is available for your non-standard screen as is available for the more standard styles of door.
We Can Design, Manufacture & Install Your Specialty Screen Door Using Your Choice Of:
- INVISI-GARD Stainless Steel Security – Made From High Tensile 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- ALU-GARD Aluminium Security – Made from strong aluminium sheet (1.6mm thickness) that is perforated and powder coated.
- 7mm Grille Security – 7mm strand thickness riveted to Australian Standards (max 300mm spacings)
- Decoview Security Decorative Doors – Designs are CNC laser cut in aluminium to your design or ours, then powder coated.
- Colonial Cast Panel Doors – Door inserts are gravity die cast in 100% recyclable aluminium for strength and durability, frames are made from exhausted aluminium.
- Flyscreens – All materials used conform to Australian standards.
So whatever style, material or design your specialty door is, rest assured we can supply and install a screen or security screen door to suit.
Call Us Now on 07 5597 3773 to Arrange an Inspection and Estimate or Add Your Details to the Form to Request a Call Back.